Find a Race
February 05, 2017
13.1 miles, 26.2 miles
Runners Love to Visit Surf City USA (Especially in February!)
Surf, sun, run! Mild winter weather accompanied by miles of wide, sandy California beaches, as far as the eyes can see. 10 miles, to be exact – the longest stretch of uninterrupted beachfront anywhere on the West Coast – and home of the ideal winter marathon.
HB’s long stretch of coastline is perfect for your Southern California “run- beach” vacation. These California beaches are some of HB’s greatest attributes, and it shows in the clean and safe reputations of both the sand and water.
Find out more information about all of our beautiful Southern California beaches and get a head start in planning your next marathon adventure around the perfect California beach vacation.
- Oceanfront Marathon and Half Marathon Course on Pacific Coast Highway – Out and Back
- Award Winning Surfboard Medals for all Finishers
- Average High Temperature on Race Day 68 degrees
- Long Sleeve Flashy Participant Shirts
- FREE Michelob Ultra Beer Garden
- Live Surf Band Course Entertainment
- 3 Day California Lifestyle Expo
- Free Live Runner Tracking for Participants and their Fans
- Lots of FREE Parking and FREE Shuttles to Start/Finish Areas