HandsOn Santa Clarita Six Flags Magic Mountain Holiday 5K/10K
Santa Clarita, CA
HandsOn Santa Clarita’s is a local volunteer center and non-profit. They put on the first 10k ever at Magic Mountain in 2013 and have made it their largest fundraiser of
HandsOn Santa Clarita’s is a local volunteer center and non-profit. They put on the first 10k ever at Magic Mountain in 2013 and have made it their largest fundraiser of the year! Don’t miss out on one of the best theme park runs; this race will sell out! Get a close up view of dozens of roller coasters as you run past all of the park’s main attractions, all for charity!
Join us this year for a holiday themed race and get a chance to run through Magic Mountains “Holiday in the Parks”, including a few backlot sections! You can also buy highly discounted park tickets when you register!
What Do I Get?
All participants receive a medal, a goody bag, and a shirt*!
*Shirt guaranteed only for those that are registered before November 23rd.
Awards will be given to the top three females and the top three males in each race.
Run in your favorite holiday costume for your chance to win additional awards and prizes! Awards will be given to the best male, female, child, and group costumes.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Race will be held rain or shine!
- Parking is free if parked before 7:30am.
- Participants must be in good health and fit enough to participate in the event.
- Packet pickups must be done by the participant*.
- Participants must bring signed copy of Magic Mountain waiver.
- Participants must show photo ID to receive bib, wristband, and other items associated with the event.
- Bib numbers are required to participate and those who attempt to participate without a bib number will be removed from the course.
- No bikes, inline skates, skateboards, or pets are allowed on the course.
- Baby joggers are allowed but must start in the back of the field to prevent accidents or collisions with other participants.
- All participants must be registered and have paid the entry fee.