Buddy Walk And 5/10K Fun Run
The Buddy Walk has a Rockstar theme this year with fun games, rides, crafts, and more! You will be able to purchase lunch and other items at a variety of
The Buddy Walk has a Rockstar theme this year with fun games, rides, crafts, and more! You will be able to purchase lunch and other items at a variety of vendors who will donate a portion of sales back to support families with Down syndrome.
- Participant 0-110 yrs old: $10.00
- Each individual who pre-registers online by Sep 26 will be guaranteed a t-shirt in their size a few days before the event. T-shirts will be available in limited quantities and sizes for people registering onsite the day of the event.
- Individual with Down syndrome: No Fees,
- Saturday, October 26th, 2012
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Mount San Jacinto College, Menifee campus 28237 La Piedra Rd Menifee, California, 92584
- Following the 5K/10K Walk Run for Down syndrome, the Buddy Walk activities will begin at 9 am. At approximately 11 am, we will begin our leisurely Buddy Walk. It is less than a mile and designed for everyone in your family. So, bring your strollers and wagons (decorated by your team) and let’s walk for Down Syndrome!