Tommy Scott Memorial LAX Run
April 29, 2018 · Los Angeles, California
Distance: 10K, 13.1 miles, 5K
Run with the Police! The only race you’ll run at LAX, join the LAXPD and other law enforcement agencies run to raise proceeds for the Tommy Scott Memorial Scholarship Fund. The course will start and finish at the Westchester/LAX Fire Station No. 5, running along the perimeter of the airport. All courses have been USATF certified.
Schedule for day of the LAX Run
- 6:00 a.m. — PPU and Registration Opens
- 7:30 a.m. — Opening Ceremony
- 8:00 a.m. — Half-Marathon Start
- 8:10 a.m. — 10K Start
- 8:30 a.m. — 5K Start
- 9:20 a.m. — Award ceremony begins
- 11:30 a.m. — Cut-off for all races
*Schedule is subject to change.
Click here for registration information