Sycuan Resort Memorial Run 5K/10K
· San Diego, CA
Distance: 10K, 5K
Proceeds benefit Veterans: Honor American veterans while raising awareness about the struggles they often face after serving, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and suicide.
An out and back run. One of the most beautiful roads in San Diego County, lies within the borders of the Sycuan Casino and Resort property. A wide and well maintained service road of tight gravel wanders into the backcountry of east county. Oak trees and cottonwood trees line this quiet and peaceful place. If any rain has fallen the additional treat of a 2 ft. waterfall greats all runners on the way out. Both 5k and 10k offer a fast but challenging course. Water stations and American Indian music spaced on course for maximum enjoyment.
- Plenty of free parking at the casino.
- We’ll have a shuttle to the start line.
- Arrive 30 minutes before scheduled race time.
- 5k run begins at 7:30 AM, 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
- 10k will start at 7:30 AM.
- 4 runners every 30 seconds
- 5k course must be completed in 1 hour
- 10k course must be completed in 2 hours
Play and Stay at the Sycuan Casino! There is a golf tournament the day before the race and Singing Hills Resort. More Information