Surfing Madonna 5K.10K.12K
October 26, 2019 · Encinitas, CA
Distance: 10K, 15K, 1K, 5K
This is a Guinness World Record Holding LOW TIDE BEACH RUN!! The most EPIC event in North County San Diego! This event is not to be missed!
All runners and walkers will start & finish at Moonlight Beach. The entire course runs alongside crashing surf and steep cliffs on the hard-packed sand during low tide. There will be turnaround flags on the beach for your distance as well as fuel stations at almost every mile that will have water and Ultima Replenisher. Keep an eye out for sea lions and dolphins! They are spotted every year!
All participants receive:
- SUPER SOFT Race Shirt
- BIG, BEAUTIFUL Surfing Madonna Finisher’s Medal
- Unique OCEANFRONT course
- Personalized Bib (must register before Sept 20)
- Finish Line Fest: Live Music, Sponsor Treats & Celebration!
- PHOTO BOOTH by AW Snap – FREE digital photos!
- On-course fuel stations with Ultima Replenisher
- Chip Timed with prizes and awards
- Course Entertainment!
- Tons of Sponsor Swag
All ages & abilities are welcome! Stroller friendly, barefoot friendly!