Rock It El Morro Canyon 6K/10 Miler
April 11, 2020 · Laguna Beach, CA
Distance: 10 miles, 6K
El Moro Canyon 6K or 10 Miler: Truly awesome ocean views, tough climbs, rolling hills, and even a little singletrack! Run, walk, or hike!
- Custom race medal for all participants, high quality shirt, race photos, post-race nutrition.
- RFID / Chip Timing
- Aid stations: 4 on the 10 Miler course and 2 on the 6K course (see course maps for details). To reduce trash on the trails, we do not provide cups and require that all participants carry their own water bottle, hyrdapouch, or hydration pack. The aid stations offer refills of water and Tailwind Nutrition Endurance Fuel. They will also have Honey Stinger energy gels.
AWARDS & PRIZES
- Prizes: Top 3 men and women in the 10 Miler receive cash prizes and custom awards ($150 1st, $75 2nd, $50 3rd). Top 3 men and women in the 6K receive custom awards.
- New course record bonus: $100 for each distance (10 Miler and 6K). Current records are 1:07:17 / 1:16:47, male / female for the 10 Miler and 23:24 / 27:22, male / female for the 6K. Fastest time to break the record wins. If more than one person breaks the records, only the first (fastest) person will be awarded the bonus.
- Top three age group winners (both races, men and women) receive awards. Age groups: Under 9 and under, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and older