Mardi Gras Madness 5K/10K
February 25, 2018 · Valencia, CA
Distance: 1K kids run, 5K
On Sunday, February 25, 2018, the members of the Santa Clarita Track Club are proud to present the 8th annual Mardi Gras Madness! 5K/10K and Mini Madness! 1K, benefiting Students Off And Running.
This event benefits Students Off And Running (SOAR) of Santa Clarita, an Official Featured Charity of the 2018 Los Angeles Marathon.
SOAR provides a fully supported, Los Angeles Marathon training experience to youth in need ages 13-18 at no cost to participants or their families. Students participating in the 24 week, 380 mile training season receive full support including event registration fees, equipment, uniforms, transportation, and training supplies.
This is a rolling circuit run on paseos, with bridge overpasses that will challenge many runners, throughout the City and along the scenic South Fork River Trail.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Check-In/Registration: 6:30am – 8:00am
- 1K Warm Up: 7:25am
- 1K Start: 7:30am
- 5K/10K Warm Up: 7:55am
- 5K/10K Start: 8:00am
- Awards Ceremony/Drawing Giveaways: 10:30am
- 1st – 3rd place age group awards in all 5K/10K race divisions.
- Awards for 5K/10K Women & Men Overall winners.
- Awards for top three Team finishes.
- All 5K/10K runners receive a custom finishers medal, t-shirt & goodie bag!
Click here for registration information