Los Angeles Superhero 5K Run/Walk
April 02, 2022 · San Dimas, CA
This event is a fun-family event with a 5K Run/Walk, Health & Safety Expo, Food & Entertainment, and fund-raising opportunity to help support programs and direct services at the Crime Survivors Resource Center. Awareness. Prevention. Advocacy. Healing.
Mission Statement is to provide hope and healing to victims and survivors of crime through advocacy and the support of resources, information, and empowerment from the critical time after a crime occurs through the challenges and successes of surviving and thriving.
- 7 am – 11 am : Health & Safety Expo
- 7:00 am – Registration Opens
- 8:15 am – Warm Up
- 8:30 am – Special Guest Presentations
- 8:45 am – Survivors Dove Release
- 9:00 am – 5k Run/Walk Starts ( You can run, walk or jog).
- Top Male/Female in the following age group. 12-UNDER , 13-19, 20-29, 30-39 , 40-49, 50-59, and 60+