Terrifying 10-Miler & Halloween 5K-10K-Kids Run
October 27, 2019 · Dana Point, CA
Distance: 10K, 13.1 miles, 5K, Kids Run
You will have a Spooktacular experience with the Spooky 5K & 10K Runs. You’ll enjoy some of the same canyon and ocean views that the 10 Milers have but with more manageable distances. All Spooky Runners will get a commemorative finisher’s medal and T-shirt, plus a trick or treat bag goody.
Super Hero 1/2 Mile Kids Run
Can you imagine hundreds of kids dressed in their favorite super hero costumes heading out on a 1/2 mile run? It’s a picture you can’t miss! This nearly flat 1/2 mile run will start and finish at the same point, making it easy for parents to photograph their kids at the start and finish. Super Hero 1/2 Mile Kids Run participants will get a commemorative finisher’s medal, youth sized t-shirt and trick or treat goody bag. This fun run is good for children ages 4-11 who are not ready for the longer distances.
- All finishers receive a medal – even the kids!
- Costume contests
- Pumpkin decorating contest
- Pumpkin patch
- Trick and treats aid stations
- Amazing views of the beach and, of course spooks, ghosts and goblins along the course.
- The course is all on paved trail
- 10 Mile Distance has Pacers. Run with your pacer to reach your target goal!