Griffith Park Trail Half Marathon
October 14, 2017 · Los Angeles, CA
Distance: 13.1 miles
Welcome to the Griffith Park Trail Half Marathon in Los Angeles, CA to be held October 14, 2017! Please join us for a run or tough hike in the Crown Jewel of Los Angeles. Come for the run, and then take some time to enjoy the many pleasures of the historical and world-renowned Griffith Park.
A beautiful, but tough Trail Half Marathon course that winds through historic Griffith Park, out to the Observatory, down to Bronson caves, and proceeds along the base of the Hollywood sign with incredible views of downtown Los Angeles.
An unparalleled race destination weekend. After the race, take some time to enjoy the historic city of Hollywood! Visit the walk of stars, Beverly Hills, or Mann’s Chinese Theatre. World-class dining, shopping, wine tasting, a visit to Universal Studios and much more.
- Beautiful finisher medals for all finishers
- High end race day sweat wicking tech shirts for all finishers
- Amazing finish line lunch and cold drinks at the finish line
- Four well-stocked, well-manned aid stations
- Well-marked course with plenty of volunteers!