Griffith Park Resolution Run
January 07, 2024 · Los Angeles, CA
Distance: 12K, 13.1 miles, 5K
Celebrate The New Year With Us! Our inaugural run in 2023 was a HUGE success! Join us for 2024 and help us make it even better! We’re giving out some goodies to the first couple registrations so don’t miss out and register now.
Our Half Marathon course is roughly 90% on a trail with the remaining 10% on asphalt. Below is a quick overview of the course:
– The start of the course is near the famous Merry Go Round on Fire Road.
– Mile 1: Upper Old Zoo Trail
– Mile 2: Bill Eckert Trail (Hills with beautiful views!)
– Miles 3-5: Mainly downhill on asphalt
– Miles 6 & 7: Rolling Hills (Tetris)
– Mile 8: All downhill
– Miles 9-13: Quick flat trail to the finish!
Our 12K shares the same start line as the Half Marathon.
– Miles 1 & 2: You will pass through the old Griffith Park Zoo and zoom through some hills
– Mile 3: All downhill
– Miles 4-7: Quick flat trail to the finish!
What You Get. NEW FOR 2024!!
- For the Half Marathon, the first 200 registrations will receive a commemorative running hat!
- For the 12K, the first 250 registrations will receive a soft flask water bottle!
- For the 5K, the first 250 registrations will receive a soft flask water bottle!