We are excited to announce the 50th year running of the Crown City Classic 12K & 5K Run along the Coronado Bay!
This flat and fast course runs along picturesque Glorietta Blvd and will extend south past the Navy Amphibious Base along the bike path and turn around approximately 1/4 mile past the Silver Strand Nature’s Bridge to Discovery. Rather take it easy or walk on 4th of July? Participate in the 5K (3.1 miles).
Click here for a more detailed course view of the 12K
Click here for a more detailed course view of the 5K
- Celebrate your 4th of July!
- Official 2023 Patriotic Event Tee
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Live Finisher Results
- Access to the Crown City Run Expo
- Overall and Age Group Awards