Found on Competitor.com
NBC will present 76 hours of coverage from the 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials, including nearly 17 hours of track and field coverage beginning July 1st and running through July 10th.
The coverage of the track and field trials in Eugene, Ore., will be spread across NBC’s properties, including NBC, cable channel NBCSN and online via the NBC Sports Live Extra app. Much of the coverage will be in primetime.
For distance-running fans, NBC will televise the men’s 10,000m finals on July 1st at 9 p.m. ET, and the women’s 10,000m finals on July 2nd at 2 p.m. ET. The 5,000m and 1,500m races will also be televised. All of the NBC and NBCSN broadcasts will also be streamed live on the NBC Sports Live Extra app.
Here’s the schedule provided by NBC, though the network stressed that additional events may be covered as well. All times listed are Eastern:
- July 1: Men’s shot put, men’s 10,000m finals (NBC, 9 p.m.)
- July 2: Women’s 10,000m, women’s long jump, women’s discus (NBC, 2 p.m.)
- July 2: Decathlon (NBCSN, 5 p.m.)
- July 3: Men’s & women’s 100m and 400m finals (NBC, 7 p.m.)
- July 4: Men’s & women’s 800m, men’s pole vault, men’s javelin (NBCSN, 7 p.m.)
- July 7: Women’s steeplechase, women’s shot put, women’s triple jump (NBCSN, 8 p.m.)
- July 8: Men’s 1,500m, Women’s 100m hurdles, men’s & women’s 400m hurdles semifinals (NBCSN, 6 p.m.)
- July 8: Women’s 100m hurdles, men’s discus, men’s steeplechase finals (NBC, 8 p.m.)
- July 9: Men’s 110m hurdles, men’s 200m, men’s 5000m, men’s triple jump (NBC, 8 p.m.)
- July 10: Men’s & women’s 1,500m, women’s 200m, men’s and women’s 400m hurdles, men’s high jump (NBC, 7 p.m.)
Read more at http://running.competitor.com/2016/03/olympic-trials/nbc-ramps-up-coverage-of-u-s-olympic-track-trials_147423#axuyX8ZbM9jgEKKb.99