Read on for details on how to follow the action at the 2016 IRONMAN World Championship.
The IRONMAN World Championship is upon us and we’re ready to bring you all the latest coverage from the Big Island. You can find the exclusive live coverage on ironman.com, which will begin at approximately 6:25 a.m. HAST on Saturday, October 8th. (4:25 a.m. UST, 9:25 a.m. PST, 12:25 p.m. EST, 6:25 p.m. CET, and 2:25 a.m. AEST on October 9th.)
Male pros will start at 6:25 a.m. followed by the female pros at 6:30 a.m. The race will have a separate age-group wave start, beginning at 6:55 a.m.
Follow the race
Visit ironman.com on race day to track an athlete and follow the pro race through our hosted live show and live blog.
Read our pre-race stories, articles, and profiles at ironman.com/kona2016.
Leading up to and throughout the race, athletes, media, and the IRONMAN team will be all over social media, so don’t get left out of the conversation.
- For major race updates and awesome photos follow along on @IRONMANtri on Twitter.
- For up-to-date race standings follow @ironmanlive on Twitter.
- Follow the official race Twitter and Instagram accounts @IRONMANtri
- Use #IMKona on Twitter and Instagram to join the conversation.
- Check out the IRONMAN World Championship Facebook page.
Pro start list
View the IRONMAN World Championship pro start list here.