SoCalTrail Series – Boney MountainNewbury Park
Welcome to the Boney Half!! This event historically sells out…
Join us for an epic adventure through the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains, featuring the Boney Half and 7k trail runs. This popular race starts in Rancho Sierra Vista | Satwiwa National Park and explores Point Mugu State Park’s backcountry canyons and climbs. Get ready for creek crossings, single track climbs and ocean views on one of the most beautiful half marathon courses around; or take on the action-packed 7k short course deep within Sycamore Canyon featuring multiple creek crossings under Boney Mountains boulder peaks.
Take away a race shirt, finisher medals, and amazing race photography that’s included with your entry. The Boney Mountain Trail Run experience includes delicious vegan-friendly breakfast, sports massage treatment by Vision for Enrichment and an awards ceremony for 7k and half-marathon age group runners.
- Finisher Medal & Race Tee included with same day results
- Age Group Awards ceremony held at the post-race festival
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast after the race with festival exhibitor samples
- Post Race Sport Massages offered by Vision For Enrichment
- Be sure to lookout after race day for your FREE Race Day Photos!
- Break the Boney Half course record and win the $500 CR Bonus!!