The Kook RunEncinitas
Kick off Super Sunday, February 11th in the classic SoCal town of Encinitas!
Touted for its “Fast and Fun” vibe, The Kook Run is famous for offering everyone a space to shine – from the West Coast’s Fastest 10K to the locally famous “Kooky” costume contest and celebrated finish line festival. You’ll start and finish under the iconic Encinitas sign, and run out and back on the Coast Hwy 101 taking in breathtaking views of some of the world’s greatest surf spots during this amazing 10K & 5K.
- Fast & Scenic 10K/5K Courses – including the “Fastest 10K on the West Coast”
- Epic SoCal Weather
- Costume Contest with Prizes
- Pro/Elite Race
- Cardiff Kook Themed Medal – 2024 Run Theme
- Soft Blended Event T-shirt
- Finish Line Festival w Live Music, Vendors, & Beer Garden
Announcing the 2024 Kook Run Event Theme and Medal Reveal…”Release the Kraken!”
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL