Griffith Park Trail RunLos Angeles
Use the code “RaceGrader10” for 10% OFF registration to the 11K or Half Marathon!
Join us for an unforgettable trail run in the historic Griffith Park, where you’ll be treated to a stunning array of diverse and breathtaking views. As you navigate the trails, you’ll be rewarded with sweeping vistas of the San Gabriel and Verdugo Mountains, along with panoramic views of Burbank, Glendale, and the Dreamworks Animation campus. This run is suitable for both novice and experienced runners alike and offers the perfect introduction to the area’s scenic trails. Whether you prefer to run, walk, or hike, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
The out-and-back course runs along Griffith Park’s extensive horse and fire road trail system. The race starts on the main trail which is a flat horse/pedestrian trail before veering off to the Skyline Trail where runners will run for one mile while climbing over 300 feet before connecting and descending on the Condor Trail for .7 miles. The turnaround at the end of Condor Trail will have runners going back up the short distance to Skyline Trail where they will have a long descent back to the main trail. From there it is a fast and flat run back to the finish area by Pettigrew Field. Along the way enjoy vista views of Northeast Los Angeles, Burbank, and the San Gabriel Mountains.
Each Participant receives:
- Scenic, and well marked courses
- Panoramic views of Griffith Park, Dreamworks Animation, and Burbank
- Ultra-soft, ultra-comfy premium gender specific short sleeve t-shirt*
- Unique Finisher’s medal for all participants
- Limited Edition P-22 Pin for the first 350 registrations!
- Special award for Overall and Age Grade Division Winners
- Free Downloadable Race Photos
- Chip time results
- Course Aid Stations (2-4) with medical staff
- Volunteer Support
- Gear check
- Finish Line Fruit, Snacks, Refreshments, and Full Body Wipes
- Flexible deferral and transfer options
- Access to the exclusive Griffith Park Trail Run sale at Fleet Feet Burbank
There are two well-stocked aid stations (at the start of Skyline trail Mile 1.75 and at the turnaround Mile 3.55). Runners will pass Skyline Trail aid station twice.
Half marathon course is a double loop on the 11K course.