The Great Chocolate Race Series – Long Beach
January 28, 2018 · Long Beach, CA
Distance: 10 miles, 5K
Wouldn’t you run for chocolate? Need a minute to think? If the idea of a scenic run followed by a box of Godiva and hot chocolate sounds like a winning combination, join us in beautiful downtown Long Beach this January and kick off the new year with chocolate!
The Great Chocolate Race Long Beach features 10 mile and 5k course options with scenic views of Downtown, the harbor and landmarks including the iconic Queen Mary . While the route is fairly flat, there are some hilly spots, so be prepared! The route is completely on paved surface, and strollers are welcome.
Live Tracking with RaceJoy
Now your friends and family can follow along with the free RaceJoy app. Plus, get live results and post to your social media accounts to tell the world you just ran for chocolate!
Chocolate, bling and a great shirt. Those are just a few of the perks you get from running with us in Long Beach!
- 10 mile or 5k Routes
- Long sleeve tech shirt in male and female sizes. Plus, you can upgrade to a 1/4 zip or soft shell jacket
- Beautiful Finisher medal. We know, it’s all about the bling, and we will have a medal you’ll be proud to hang on the wall. Design will be revealed in August, so stay tuned!
- Godiva Chocolate gift box and hot chocolate bar at the post race Chocolate Experience
- Live Results and tracking using the Free RaceJoy App.
- Chip timing with Chronotrack