Run In The New Year 5K/10K
December 31, 2017 · Huntington Beach, CA, California
Write a New Year resolution on the back of your bib and RUN, JOG, or WALK it into the new year. Get in gear for your NEW YEAR . It’s a beach party, New Year’s Themed run on paved path watching and listening to the surf. Whether an avid runner, a first-timer, or someone gearing up for parties that night‚ plan to start your New Year’s eve Day with a resolution! Bring family and friends, or just yourself and shoes!
- Coastline course at Bolsa Chica State Beach
- Run In The New Year 5K/10K T-Shirt
- Designer CUSTOM CAST finisher medal
- Post race 5K/10K resolution party (Beach balls, 2017 party glasses, and more…)
- Professionally CHIP timed event with age division awards
- Perfect event for the avid runner or first-time 5ker. Kick off 2017 the right way. With a run on New Years EVE DAY!
Flat and fast, or slow and easy, make it the pace you want it. This 5K/10K course runs along the beach bike path at Bolsa Chica, Huntington Beach State Beach. Families can bring strollers, bikes, and tricycles, but agree to use at own risk. Kids must have pads and helmets and will be lined up in the stroller, bicycle start section.