Kaiser Permanente Get Fit Festival
November 04, 2017 · Irvine, CA
Distance: 30 Mile Cycle, 5K
We are excited to announce several new additions in 2017. Bring the family, bring friends, but most importantly—be there!
Discover healthy activities you’ll truly enjoy, including:
- 6-Person Relay (36 miles)
- Thrive 5K Fun Run/Walk—Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Southern California
- 30-Mile Bike Tour of Orange County
- Games, food, and fun!
Take a look at the links above for activities, agenda and registration information.
The Get Fit Festival
Not a runner or a biker… no problem! Join the fun with lots of activities to choose from, including:
- Food trucks – sample some of OC’s finest food trucks. Available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thrive Apparel Blowout Sale – grab a workout shirt, shorts, hat, etc. at a great price (cash or check only)
- The Thrive Zone – try your luck at one of the challenging carnival games
- The Fitness Zone – try Zumba, yoga, or line dancing.
- The Kid’s Zone – bounce and blast your way through the kid’s zone (activities for ages 4-12)
- Fitness and Health Expo – check out a new product or service from a select group of fitness and health professionals
- Live music – hear the great sounds of Catfish Junction playing live on the main stage