Xterra Trail Run Series – Malibu Creek
May 18, 2019 · Malibu, CA
Distance: 22K, 6K
Race #7 takes place at the breathtaking Malibu Creek State Park, located in Malibu/Calabasas, CA
on Saturday, May 18, 2019. The event field is limited, so enter early! This is the Grand Mama event:
– 11k This is a challenging and beautiful course that ends with a single track trail. We recently removed a small loop of the course running up to the water tower (one less hill)!
– 22k goes up Bulldog (oh so fun), but what follows is some of the most amazing scenery in Malibu. Please note that the course closes at 11:30 a.m., so you must finish before then!
– 6k is a great introductory trail run with single track and fireroad trails. Check out the XTERRA SoCal series photos HERE.
All participants will receive the following:
- Soft cotton race t-shirt – subject to availability for race day registrations
- Finisher medal
- Digital photo
- Coffee and hot breakfast – post race
- One cold beer – post race (over 21)
- Entry into the raffle