Encinitas Half Marathon
March 04, 2018 · Encinitas, CA
Distance: 13.1 miles
This course is perfect for both first-timers and elite athletes, the Encinitas Half Marathon is a 13.1 mile OCEANFRONT course on Hwy 101 through America’s most quintessential surf towns of Leucadia, Encinitas, Cardiff and Solana Beach! To kick off the adventure, Race Announcers, Rudy Novotny and Fitz Koehler, will motivate you and 5,000+ other racers at the starting line, which overlooks world-renowned Moonlight State Beach with scenic views of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll come back to a OCEANFRONT finish where you’ll receive your HUGE finisher’s medal, a delicious breakfast, music, fun and celebration before you wander over to Downtown Encinitas for a ROCKIN’ after party with beer, food, music and more celebration!
- High-quality, technical fabric Race Shirt
- One-of-a-Kind Finisher’s Medal
- Post-Race Organic Breakfast – made on-site
- Post-Race HOT CHOCOLATE or COFFEE in FREE RACE MUG!
- Coastal Course with over 7 miles of breath-taking ocean views
- Support Stations and Entertainment all along the way
- Finish Line amenities: Free Massages, fresh fruit, Water and drinks
- Insane Swag Bag with AWESOME goodies
- “Pacers” to help you complete the race at the time of your choice
- Professionally timed with $9,600 in prize money