ACT Today for Military Families 5k/10k
April 21, 2018 · San Diego, CA
Distance: 1 mile, 10K, 5K
The 8th Annual ONEHOPE ACT Today! for Military Families 5k/10k Run/Walk & Family Festival returns to Tecolote Shores Park in Mission Bay, San Diego on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
Choose between the 5k, 10k (both chip-timed) or 1-mile fun run. You’ll cross the finish line and celebrate at our family festival featuring music, wine & beer garden, 35+ booths and our kids’ zone (inflatables, carnival games, face painting, arts & crafts).
Ways to Participate
- Take a look at our multiple sponsorship opportunities available
- Form or join a team – rally up the support of family and friends and enjoy the race together
- Register as an individual
- Register as a Virtual Participant – can’t make it to San Diego? No problem! Virtual Participants can show their support from wherever they are in the world. We’ll mail you your event t-shirt and race bib after the event.
- Become a vendor
Run, walk and help improve the lives of military children diagnosed with autism.
- Chip timed 5k/10k Run/Walk
- Faster online registration for teams, participants, volunteers and donors
- 1 Mile Fun Run open to children and adults
- T-shirts, age division awards and custom bib numbers
- Runner Photos
- Prizes for top fundraisers and top teams
- Family festival with live entertainment and resource fair
- Children’s activities including bounce houses, face painting, arts & crafts and games
- Beer and Wine Tent
- Quiet Zone staffed by ABA Therapists
Everyone is invited to participate!